have you ever felt like you could vanish and no one would even care? like everyone will be a lot happier if you didn't exist? like a burden almost. i try to not think and feel this way but i always go back to it. i feel so lost and scared of spending a life of solitude.
Then start to spend a life with other people in it, new people in it. Volunteer 4 hours at a retirement home a week. If you’re 21, go see music around town. You have to fight your own weight, no one will come do it for you, but you can break out of whatever rut you are in, you just have to have determination. <33
So recently my sister and a mutual friend of ours, Anna, got into a huge fight. My sister, Anna, and I have been friends since we were little. I want to stay out of it and I don't want their fight to affect my relationship with either of them. If I hang out with Anna would it be wrong? We have both been friends with Anna since we were 5 & 6, so for 10 years now. My sister said that if I hang out with Anna, I would be betraying her. What is the right thing to do?
The right thing to do is to realize that whatever fight they are having is probably not too extreme, since you are only 15 and 16. Some things seem a lot more intense and emotional at that age, and I think she will forgive you if you still want to hang out with your friend. If Anna is obviously a mean person or a bad person, I think you should consider not being her friend, but besides that I think it’s really easy to have your feelings hurt at that age and you shouldn’t get too caught on staying friends with her.
it's like they are doing me a favor for asking me out...i wish i wasn't so shy, because if could speak up things wouldn't have gotten it to this... their presence affects me so much, that even though i want to step away i still worry what they will think, because its my fault to if only i had been a normal person i wouldn't have been their punching bag...i am sorry i told you all of this i think i just needed to talk to someone...i wish we could be friends <3
That has happened to me soooo many times. Don’t worry about it, it has nothing to do with you. We are all on our own journey through this world. Some people just naturally gravitate towards each other, and they can’t explain why they feel so connected but they do. And with other people, its not the case and it’s the complete opposite actually, not because one person is good and the other is not, but because not all people are meant to be connected to each other. For example, I have some friends that I want to keep in contact because I care about them but for some reason their vibe effects me in a weird way and I can’t hang out with them. It doesn’t have anything to do with them, but for some reason our paths aren’t meant to be closely tied at that time. Usually it is because I am not creatively inspired by them, like maybe they really like to play this awesome video game or they like to read books but all I want to do is surf and play music so I find people that play music to be fascinating and people that surf to be exciting. Maybe they like to sit around and you like to talk and they don’t like people that talk. This is just an example, but don’t let someone make you feel less connected to your content and loving state which you would be in with a friend that really cared about you. Worry about how you want to be and the person you want to be, live your own life and the right people will gravitate towards you and not make you feel like they are giving you your time, you will find people that remind you that your soul is timeless. <33333
Cat please post 20 random facts about yourself :) It would be an dope if you did. Pretty pleeease.
1. I feel guilty about how much I want to surf all the time.
2. I compensate my guilt with an education and a job.
3. I question if I really can just surf and play music and not have a job.
4. I realize I only think about myself.
5. So I think I should go volunteer but realize I am already too busy with my hobbies.
6. I think relentlessly about the pain of others.
7. And then I think of how I could help them with music, and the money I could make with music.
8. So I try to make really good music by sitting in my room all day and making beats on my computer.
9. But I don’t have enough time to make it what I want it to be, because I end up working so much and I get tired.
10. And then I go surfing and get more tired.
11. I secretly hate partying with a passion, I wish alcohol and weed didn’t exist, I think it’s the stupidest thing ever.
12. I love art museums.
13. I’m secretly confiding in god in this message and asking if it’s okay to not have a job and if he would bring me a better job that allows me to surf and play music and stay in school.
14. I love school.
15. My life has been so dope that I work myself to the bone to try to guarantee that kids can have the love and artistic/athletic freedom that I have been granted in my life.
16. I format my life by this system of thought that I have just revealed.
17. I love anime, and I love strange, non mainstream music.
18. I’m over the ass movement, it degrades music.
19. If I could, I would only eat fruits, vegetables and supplements. I hate fried food.
20. I just wanna party, really. But in a really healthy, positive, cosmic, earth shakin, non drugs, conscious shifting way. That’s why I love conscious festivals like Lightning in a Bottle. Love is really really real.